口语英语英语突破情景对话

有关医院情景对话

本文已影响 1.41W人 

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关医院情景对话

 有关医院情景对话:挂号

Steven has been sick for a few days and today he decides to go to a hospital to see a doctor. First he comes to the registration office.

史蒂文感觉不舒服已有一段时间,于是今天他决定到医院去看医生。首先他来到了医院挂号处。

Steven: Where shall I register, please?

史蒂文:请问在哪儿挂号?

Nurse: Here. Do you.have a registration card?

护士:这里,你有挂号卡吗?

Steven: Yes. Here you are.

史蒂文:有,给你。

Nurse: Please register your information here and pay for rt. And I’ll make a medical record for you.

护士:请在这儿注册信息并交费,我要给你写一份病历。

Steven: OK. How much do I need to pay for the registration?

史蒂文:好的,我需要付多少钱挂号费?

Nurse: Please pay ten yuan for the registration.

护士:请交1O元钱挂号费。

Steven: Here is my money.

史蒂文:给你钱。

Nurse: This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

护士:这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

Steven: Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the consulting room?

史蒂文:好的,我会带的。请问到诊疗室如何走?

Nurse: Go down this way until you come to the drugstore. Make a left tum and it's just there.

护士:沿这条路走到药房,再向左拐就到了。

 有关医院情景对话:就诊

Steven has a terrible headache. He goes to see a doctor.

史蒂文头疼得厉害。他去看医生。

Doctor: Good morning. What's the matter with you?

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Steven: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

史蒂文:早上好,医生。我头疼得厉害。

Doctor: All right, young man Tell me how it got started.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事?

Steven: Yesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

史蒂文:昨天我老流鼻,现在有点鼻塞。我喉咙很痛,恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Doctor: Don't worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say"ah" .

医生:小伙子,别担心,让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙,张开嘴说“啊”。

Steven: Ah.

史蒂文:啊。

Doctor: Your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

医生:你的喉咙发炎了,舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Steven: What am I supposed to do then?

史蒂文:那我该怎么做呢?

Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription.

医生:你需要好好休息,多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:谢谢。

 有关医院情景对话:买药

Steven's wife Julia is sick. Steven goes to the hospital to buy her some medicine.

史蒂文的妻子茱莉娅生病了,史蒂文去医院帮她买药。

Doctor: What can I do for you?

医生:有什么需要吗?

Steven: I need some medicine.

史蒂文:我需要一些药。

Doctor: For whom?

医生:给谁的?

Steven: My wife. She suffers from a bad cold.

史蒂文:我妻子。她着凉了,很难受。

Doctor: What symptoms does she have?

医生:她有什么症状?

Steven: Fever and a bad cough.

史蒂文:发烧,咳嗽也很厉害。

Doctor:I see. Don't worry, just a common cold.

医生:知道了,别担心,只是普通感冒。

Steven: What kind of medicine does she need?

史蒂文:需要什么样的药品呢?

Doctor: Patulin will be enough.

医生:感冒药就可以了。

Steven: How many pills for each time?

史蒂文:每次要吃多少粒啊?

Doctor: Nine pills per day, and three pills after each meal.

医生:一天9粒,每顿饭后3粒。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感谢。

Doctor: It's my pleasure.

医生:不用谢。

有关医院情景对话:探病

Steven’s friend Peter comes to visit him while he is in hospital. Now they are talking about Steven's conditions.

史蒂文的朋友皮特在史蒂文生病期间来看望他。此刻他们正讨论着史蒂文身体状况。

Peter: Steven, have you got better now?

皮特:史蒂文,你好点了吗?

Steven: Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

史蒂文:好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

Peter: I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

皮特:我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

Steven: Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

史蒂文:是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。

Peter: If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

皮特:有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。

Steven: No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to hospital to visit me.

史蒂文:不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

Peter: You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

皮特:你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章