口语英语口语英语学习方法

关于医院和生病的英语情景口语

本文已影响 1.14W人 

医院是一个很神奇的地方,那里有着生老病死,小编下面就给大家分享英语口语,如果想要学习英语就要好好学习

关于医院和生病的英语情景口语

  在诊所

W: Hello, Doctor.

你好,医生

D: Well, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?

嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎么了?

W: It's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.

医生,事实上我没有什么大毛病。只是…额,我最近很容易疲劳。开会的时候,办公的时候,甚至是吃饭的时候,我经常都打瞌睡。

D: How long has this been going on?

这种症状持续多久了?

W: About two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you.see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.

两个月左右。开始的时候我没有怎么去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解雇了。当我们在开一个重要会议的时候,我在我老板面前打瞌睡了。我觉得非常尴尬。

D: How was your appetite?

你的胃口怎么样?

W: Pretty good, I'd say.

非常好,我想说。

D: You haven't lost any weight, have you?

你体重没有下降,是吗?

W: No, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.

不,医生。事实上我已经瘦了两磅。

D: Unbotton your shirt, please.

请解开你的衬衣。

W: Well, doctor?

好的,医生。

D: You'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.

你必须做一些实验室检查才能确诊。

W: What examinations?

什么检查?

D: A blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.

验血和验尿。你下个星期再来。下午四点钟就能看到结果。

检查身体

D: Hi, Mr. Smith. I'm Doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today?

史密斯先生,你好。我是霍金斯医生。你今天来这里干嘛?

S: I found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

我觉得来做个身体检查好点。

D: Yes, well, you haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year.

是的,额,你已经5年没做身体检查了。你应该每年检查一次。

S: I know. I figure as long as there is nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

我知道。我就觉得既然没什么毛病,为什么要去看医生。

D: Well, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.

额,避免严重的疾病的最好方法是尽早发现它们。所以,为了你自己好,争取每年来检查一次。

S: Ok.

好的。

D: Let me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

让我看看这里。你的眼睛和耳朵看起来都很好。请深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽烟吗?

S: Yes.

是的。

D: Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

你知道的,抽烟是肺癌和心脏病的主要诱因。你真的应该戒了它。

S: I've tried hundreds of times, but I just can't seem to kick the habbit.

我已经试了几百次了,但是我似乎戒不了这个习惯。

D: Well, we have classes and some medications that might help. I'll give you more information before you leave.

额,我们有一些课程和药物可能对此有帮助。在你离开之前我会给你更多的资料。

S: Ok, thanks doctor.

好的,谢谢医生。

  电话断线

M: Operator! Operator!

接线员!接线员!

W: Can I help you?

有什么我可以帮你的吗?

M: Yes, I was talking to a party. We were disconnected.

是的,我正跟对方讲话。我们的电话线中断了。

W: I'm sorry, sir. Just hold the line, please. Now the line is connected. Go ahead please.

先生对不起。请别挂断。现在线路接通了。请继续。

M: Thank you.

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章