英语阅读英语故事

狐狸和山羊英语故事阅读

本文已影响 2.72W人 

英语作为一门语言和思维统一的学科,其内在本质是语言与思维的辨证统一。英语故事教学不仅能有效地学习英语知识,亦能有效地培养学生的思维能力。本站小编分享狐狸和山羊英语故事,希望可以帮助大家!

padding-bottom: 40%;">狐狸和山羊英语故事阅读
  狐狸和山羊英语故事版本1

A fox and a goat

An unlucky fox fell into a well, It was quite deep, so he could not get out by himself.

A goat came. He asked the fox:”what are you.doing? The fox said : "There will be no water, so I jumped down to get some water. Why don’t you jump down, too?"

The goat jumped into the well.

But the fox jumped on the goat’s back and out of the well. "Good-bye, friend," said the fox. "Remember next time don’t trust the advice of a man in difficulties."

Thank you!

狐狸和山羊

一只不走运的狐狸,失足掉到了井里。井很深,他无法跳出来。

一只山羊经过这里,便问狐狸在井下做什么。狐狸说:“哦,你没有听说吗?这里将要大旱,因此我跳进来取水,为什么你不下来一起喝呢?”

山羊相信了狐狸的话,就真的跳进井里。狐狸立即跳上山羊的背,又一跳,跳上了井沿。

“再见,朋友,”狐狸说,“记住,不要相信一个身陷麻烦的人的建议。

  狐狸和山羊英语故事版本2

A thirsty Fox looks for water.

有一只口渴的狐狸在找水。

It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere.

今天真热。而且我好渴啊!到处都没有水。

The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.

狐狸不停的找,远远地他看到一些东西。

Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.

等等!那是什么?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那里一定有水。

The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.

狐狸跑向水井。他非常高兴。

I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?

我对了。这里有很多水。看起来凉爽又可口。但是我怎么才能喝到水呢?水井看起来很深。哦,我该怎么办?

The Fox thinks and thinks .

狐狸想了又想。

I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)

我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳进去。我要去啰!(啪唰)

The Fox jumps into the well .

狐狸跳入井中。

It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .这里好凉快。这水尝起来又干净又清凉。我可以喝它一整天。可是等一等。这井比我想象的深多了。我的手爪够不到顶。我的天!现在我有大麻烦了,我怎么出去呢?这附近没有人。没有人来救我。我做了什么事?呜…呜…

The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .

狐狸非常害怕。他想不出任何跳离水井的方法。

He cries all morning .

他哭了整个早上。

Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .

然后他听见远远传来熟悉的声音。突然,他想出一个好主意。

I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .

我又渴又热,水在哪里呢?我现在要喝点水。

The Goat sees the same well walks towards the well.

羊看到同一口井。他走向水井。

Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !

啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!我可以在哪里喝一点水,感谢老天!

The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .

羊靠近水井。他听到一个熟悉的声音。

How are you today ,Goat ?

你今天好吗,羊?

What was that ? Who said that? I don’t see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?

那是什么?谁在说话?这附近我谁也没看到啊。那声音是从哪来的?

The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .

羊不停地四处张望。可是谁也没看见。

This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .

怪了,我听到一个声音,可是没有人在这附近。

I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .

我在这里,羊,我在井里。

Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?

在井里?那是谁的声音?

The Goat looks into the well .

羊朝井里看去。

Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?

哦,我的天啊,狐狸!你在下面做什么呀?

I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .

我很渴,所以我下来喝水。

How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?

井水怎么样?它干净和清凉吗?

Of course . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by myself . 当然,这里的水真是太棒了。这是我喝过最棒的水了。而且都由我一个人享用。

Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .

哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你一起吗?我只要喝一口就好了。

Well , let me think about it .

这个吗,让我想想。

The Fox pretends to thinking about something .

狐狸假装思考一些事情。

Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .

拜托,狐狸,我是你的朋友,让我下去吧。

Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .

嗯,好吧,就这么一次。我不想跟任何人分享这水。可是既然你是我的朋友,我就让你下来吧。

Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now .

感激不尽,狐狸。你真大方,我现在就下来。

The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.

羊也跳入井口并溅起了大水花。

Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?

欢迎,羊,试试看这水,怎么样啊?

Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .

嗯…好喝。这是世界上最棒的水了。谢谢你让我跟你一起分享。

It’s nothing . I’m just glad you like it . But don’t you think it’s too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now it’s too small .

没什么,我很高兴你喜欢。不过你不觉得这里很挤吗?当我一个人的时候,这里还可以,现在太小了。

I’m sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉,我现在该出去了吗?

No , it’s okay . I’ve had enough water for today. I’ll be leaving now. You can drink some more.

不,没关系。我今天已经喝够多的水了。我现在要走了,你可以多喝点。

Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .

谢谢你,狐狸,你人真好。

Keep drinking. I’m just jump on your back and climb out now.

继续喝。我现在就猜着你的背出去。

The Fox steps on the Goat’s back and swiftly gets out of the well .

狐狸踩着羊的背迅速地爬出水井。

Thank goodness , I’m out .

感谢老天,我出来了。

(echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? I’m finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.

(来自井里的声音)你在哪里呀,狐狸?我喝完了。我现在要出去,请帮帮我。

I’m sorry , Goat , I can’t help you. If I do . I might fall in again.

对不起,羊。我不能帮你。如果我帮你,我可能会再掉下去。

Please help me out , I’m not thirsty anymore. And it’s getting dark in here.

请帮我出去。我不渴了。而且这里越来越黑了。

That’s too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? I’m busy ,I must be going.

那太糟了,羊。你应该事先就想到出来的办法。下次,要三思而后行,好吗?我很忙,我得走了。

Do’t leave me here alone , Fox . I’m afraid , How can I get out by myself ?

不要留下我一个人在这里,狐狸!我很害怕,我自己怎么出去?

Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .

骗骗像你这么愚蠢的动物吧!祝好运,再见。

MORAL: Think carefull before you act .

要三思而后行。

  狐狸和山羊英语故事版本3

A fox had fallen into a well, and had been casting about for a long time how he should get out again, when at length a goat came to the place, and wanting to drink, asked Reynard whether the water was good, and of there was plenty of it fox, dissembling the real danger of his case, replied :"come down, my friend, the water is so good that I can not drink enough of it, and so aboundant that it can not be exhausted ."Upon this the goat without any more ado leaped in, when the fox, taking advantage of his friend's horns, as nimbly leaped out, and coolly remarked to the poor deluded goat :"if you had half as much brains as you have beard, you would have looked before you leaped."

译文:

一只狐狸掉在一口井里,转了很久怎样再跳上去,最后一只山羊来到这里,他正想喝水,便问狐狸这水好不好,还多不多,狐狸掩饰起他的真实危险处境,回答说:"下来吧,我的朋友,这水好得使我喝不够,而且多的用不完。"于是山羊立刻跳了井里,狐狸踩着他朋友的角,敏捷地跳了上去,并且冷淡地对受了骗的可怜的山羊说:"如果你的脑子有你胡子一半多,你就会先思而后行了。"


看了“狐狸和山羊英语故事”的人还看了:

1.狐狸和山羊读书笔记

2.伊索寓言故事《狐狸和公山羊》

3.狐狸和山羊的读书笔记

4.有关英语故事狼来了阅读

5.少儿双语故事阅读

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章