口语英语实用生活英语口语

秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第65期:动物园

本文已影响 2.18W人 

zoo Dialogue

5.动物园 对话

Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about the wildlife sanctuary.

史蒂文和丹尼尔一起去参观国家动物园,史蒂文告诉丹尼尔一些有关野生动物保护区的趣事。

Steven: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?

史蒂文:丹尼尔,你听说过野生动物保护区吗?

Daniel: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo?

丹尼尔:那和普通的动物园有区别吗?

Steven: Yes, of course.

史蒂文:当然有啊。

Daniel: So tell me something about it!

丹尼尔:给我讲讲吧。

Steven: There are a lot of wild animals, and also some special rules while visiting.

史蒂文:在那里有很多野生动物,而且在你游览的时候,还有一些特殊的规定呢。

padding-bottom: 61.88%;">秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第65期:动物园

Daniel: Special rules?

丹尼尔:特殊规定?

Steven: There, you only have two ways for visiting.

史蒂文:在那里你只有两种游览的方式。

Daniel: Details?

丹尼尔:说详细点。

Steven: On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region.

史蒂文:乘他们的车或者是自己开车,在你到达特殊区域之前,是不允许下车的。

Daniel: Why not?

丹尼尔:为什么呢?

Steven: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.

史蒂文:因为下车太危险了。你可以想象一下野生动物是多么凶猛。

Daniel: That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing.

丹尼尔:有道理。这听起来太有趣了。北京也有这样的野生动物保护区吗?

Steven: Yes.

史蒂文:有啊。

Daniel: I prefer to go there next time.

丹尼尔:下次我要去那里。

Steven: You won't be disappointed.

史蒂文:你肯定不会失望的。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章