口语英语英语突破情景对话

西餐点菜英语对话阅读

本文已影响 5.49K人 

开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生的英语运用能力。本站小编整理了西餐点菜英语对话,欢迎阅读!

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">西餐点菜英语对话阅读
  西餐点菜英语对话一

A:May I have your order, please?

请问,要点菜吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to have a share of steak.

是的,我要一份牛排。

A:OK. How do you like your steak, do you like it rare, medium or well done?

好的,您想要什么样的牛排,是半生、半熟还是熟透的呢?

B:I like it well-done, please.

请做成熟透的吧。

A:Anything else?

还要什么?

B:One Whisky.

一杯威士忌。

A:It will be ready right away.

很快就好。

  西餐点菜英语对话二

A:May I take your order now?

您现在要点菜吗?

B:Yes, I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.

是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。

A:How would you like your eggs?

您点的鸡蛋要怎样煮?

B:Hard-boiled, please.

请煮全熟。

A:And your toast, light or dark?

您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?

B:Dark, please.

烤焦。

A:Now or later?

现在要还是待会儿要?

B:Later will do.

待会儿就可以了。

A:Will there be anything else?

还要不要点别的东西?

B:No, that's all. Thanks.

不了,那些就够了,谢谢。

A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.

一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。

B:That's right.

对的。

A:Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

  西餐点菜英语对话三

A:May I take your order?

要点什么菜?

B:We'd like this course for two, please.

这道菜请给我们来两人份的。

A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.

这道菜恐怕是4人份的。

B:Well, can't you make it for two only?

嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?

A:I'm afraid not, sir.

先生,恐怕不行。

B:I see. Well, what do you recommend then?

我知道了,那么点什么好呢?

A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.

我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。

B:Right, we'll have these three.

好吧,我们要这三样。

A:Would you like rice with your meal?

您需要米饭吗?

B:No, thanks.

不要,谢谢。

A:Thank you, sir. Just a moment, please.

谢谢您。先生。马上就来。


看了“西餐点菜英语对话”的人还看了:

1.西餐厅点菜英语对话阅读

2.关于西餐点餐的英语对话

3.西餐点餐基础英语对话

4.关于西餐厅的英语对话

5.西餐厅服务员英语对话

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章