口语英语英语突破情景对话

有关中秋节的英语对话阅读

本文已影响 5.4K人 

英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。小编精心收集了有关中秋节的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

padding-bottom: 287%;">有关中秋节的英语对话阅读
  有关中秋节的英语对话1

The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate the festival together.

中秋节就要来了。史蒂文的中国朋友李雷邀请他一块共度佳节。

Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?

史蒂文:中秋节你回家吗?

Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.

李雷:当然问了。在中国,中秋节 这天在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的。

Steven: How will you celebrate it?

史蒂文:那你们都怎么庆祝中秋呢?

Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.

李雷:我们会一起吃月饼、赏满月什么的。

Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And they are all very delicious.

史蒂文:我很喜欢吃月饼。有好多种馅儿,很好吃。

Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.

李雷:你愿意跟我一块儿回家吗?我们可以一起庆祝这个节日。

Steven: That's great, thank you!

史蒂文:太好了,谢谢你。

  有关中秋节的英语对话2

A:今天天气真好。上星期好热呀!

A:Nice weather, isn't it? It sure was hot last week.

B:真高兴现在是秋天,凉快一点儿了。今天是中秋节?

B:I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now. Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.

A:什么是中秋节?

A:What's that?

B:是一个传统中国节日,农历的八月十五日。

B:It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.

A:中秋节做什么呢?

A:What do you do on Moon Festival ?

B:是全家团圆的日子。

B:It's a time for family reunion.

A:有没有什么传统的或特别的食物?

A:Any traditional food ? Any special food?

B:有,我们吃月饼当甜点。

B:Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.

  有关中秋节的英语对话3

Cathy: Hello,Betty.

你好,贝蒂。

Betty: Hello,Cathy.

你好,凯西。

Cathy: Do you know the Mid-Autumn Festival ?

你了解中秋节吗?

Betty: No,I don't. Could you introduce the Mid-Autumn Festival for me?

你能给我介绍一下中秋节吗?

Cathy: Of course. The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the two most important holidays in the Chinese calendar,and is a legal holiday in several countries. Farmers celebrate the end of the summer harvesting season on this date.

当然。中秋节是两个最重要的农历节日之一,并且在几个国家定为法定假日。农民在这个日子里庆祝夏季收获季节的结束。

Cathy: Traditionally, on this day, Chinese family members and friends will gather to admire the bright mid-autumn harvest moon, and eat moon cakes and pomeloes together.

传统上,在这一天,中国的家人和朋友将聚在一起欣赏明亮的中秋月,在一起吃月饼和柚子。

Betty: Wow,that sounds great. Could you tell me when to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival ?

哇,这听起来真好啊。那你能告诉我什么时候庆祝中秋节吗?

Cathy: The Mid-Autumn Festival is on the fifteenth day of the August, chinese calendar.

中秋节是阴历的8月15日。

Betty: Really?Almost.

是吗?快到了。

Cathy: Yes.

是的。

Betty: I wish you could come with me。

我希望你能和我在一起。

Cathy: No problem.

没问题。

Betty: Thanks,Cathy.

谢谢你,凯西。

Cathy: Not at all.

不用谢。


看了“有关中秋节的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于中秋节的英语对话阅读

2.有关中秋节的英语故事阅读

3.关于中秋的英语美文阅读

4.关于歌颂中秋节的英语美文

5.关于国庆假期的英语对话阅读

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章