口语英语英语突破情景对话

餐厅买单英语对话阅读

本文已影响 3.52K人 

高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编精心收集了餐厅买单英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

餐厅买单英语对话阅读
  餐厅买单英语对话1

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you.accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  餐厅买单英语对话2

Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遗憾。

  餐厅买单英语对话3

C:Hello? Good morningThis is Laura Dong from the Finance Department. I'm calling about your Sundry Fee Bill which was due the sixth. Did you receive the bill?

出纳员:喂?早晨好,我是财务部的Laura Dong, 我想和您谈一下本月日应交杂费的事宜,您收到账单了吗?

G:Yes,I did

旅客:是的,收到了。

C:We were wondering if you had any questions about the bill that we might be able to answer for you

出纳员:如果您对账单有疑问,我们可以做解答。

G:No,I don't have any questions

旅客:不,没有什么问题。

C:In that case,we hope that you can pay as soon as possible. When would you like to pay your bill?

出纳员:要是这样的话,我们希望您尽快来结账,请问您何时来付账?

G:I'll come downstairs tonight after work to pay it. What time are you open until?

旅客:今晚下班后我下楼来付款。你们什么时候下班?

C:The cashier's counter /desk is open until 9 pm

出纳员:前台出纳一直要工作到晚上9时。

G:OkayI'll see you later,then

旅客:好的,那么,一会儿见。

C:Thank you,MrGreen

出纳员:谢谢您,格林先生。


看了“餐厅买单英语对话”的人还看了:

1.在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话

2.餐厅结账英语对话精选

3.餐馆结账英语实用情景对话

4.酒店餐厅结账英语对话

5.餐馆结账英语实用对话

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章