口语英语英语突破情景对话

关于指路问路的英语对话情景带翻译

本文已影响 9.13K人 

出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天本站小编在这里为大家分享一些关于指路问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!

padding-bottom: 75%;">关于指路问路的英语对话情景带翻译
  关于指路问路的英语对话篇1

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you.have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

  关于指路问路的英语对话篇2

p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?

劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?

p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.

好的,但是有好长一段路要走。

p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?

有去大剧院的公交车吗?

p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.

有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。

p1: thank you very much.

多谢。

p2: you are welcome.

不客气。

  关于指路问路的英语对话篇3

Which Way to Go?

走哪条路?

Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?

莱安:打扰一下,你知道怎么去圣彼得大教堂吗?

Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here. You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.

德克:知道。离这有点远,你得叫上一辆出租车到肯恩大街。

Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?

莱恩:那它在邓恩大街是吗?

Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.

德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到国王角落,那里你会看到一个指向教堂的标志。

Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.

莱恩:好的,知道了,谢谢!

Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?

德克:直接告诉出租车司机说你要到国王角落。

Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.

莱恩:恩,谢谢!

Duke: Don't mention it!

德克:不客气!

  关于指路问路的英语对话篇4

Where's the Photocopy Shop?

复印店在哪?

Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you tell me where I can do that?

艾米丽:嗨,我想复印几张表格,你能告诉我复印店在哪吗?

Ann: Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three minutes away.

安:山姆广场那边有个复印店,从十字路口向左走,就三分钟的路程。

Emily: Thank you so much.

艾米丽:谢谢!

Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!

安:不客气,祝你好运!

Emily: Same to , can I find a good restaurant up there?

艾米丽:还有一件事,那里的路上有好的饭店吗?

Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.

安:没有,饭店的话你还得向前走,大街另一边有一个FOODMART。

Emily: Thanks again!

艾米丽:再次感谢!

Ann: My pleasure!

安:不客气!

>>>下一页更多“问路情景英语对话带翻译”
  关于指路问路的英语对话篇5

Joe's Place.

Joe's 的家在哪?

Ann: Hello there! Do you know where's Joe's place?

安:嗨,你知道怎么去Joe's Place?

Ryan: There are many Joes around here. What's his last name?

莱恩:这里有很多叫 JOE 的,他姓什么?

Ann: It's Simpsons.

安:辛普森。

Ryan: Joe you talking about Army Joe?

莱恩:乔·辛普森。你是在说军人JOE吗?

Ann: Yeah, he is an Army vet.

安:恩,他是老兵。

Ryan: Okay, just turn right from that crossroad. Before you reach the other crossroad, lookfor the house with the red roof and some Eucalyptus trees. That's Army Joe's place.

莱恩:哦,从那个交叉路口像右拐。到达下一个交叉路口时你就找是红色屋顶并有桉树的房子,那个是他的家。

Ann: Thank you so much.

安:太谢谢您了!

Ryan: That's alright.

莱恩:不谢!

  关于指路问路的英语对话篇6

AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?

打扰一下,小姐,你能告诉我银行在哪儿吗?

BYes,the bus doesn’t go there have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third you get off,you can see the bank.

可以,但是车不能直接到那儿你得坐5站26路公共汽车,然后换乘16路公共汽车,在第三站下车后你就能看到这家银行了。

AHow long will it take me to get there?

到那儿需要多少时间?

BIt’s about an hour.

大约一个小时。

AI k you.

我知道了,谢谢。

BNot at all.

不用谢。

  关于指路问路的英语对话篇7

AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?

对不起,你知道海军上将旅馆在哪儿?

BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?

那是在卡来威街,不是吗?

AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.

是的,但我找不到卡来威街。

BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.

往那边走四条街,旅馆就在那儿,往北走两条街。

AThanks a lot.

多谢。

BNot at all.

不用客气。

  关于指路问路的英语对话篇8

AExcuse me, you look I help you?

抱歉,你好像迷路了,需要帮忙吗?

BOh,Thank you. I'm looking for the train station.

噢,谢谢,我正在找火车站.

ARight. Let me see. You go straight down here and turn right.

哦,好的,让我想想,从这里直走然后右转。

BRight? OK,got it.

右边?知道了.

AThen take the next left then the next right. Are you with me?

然后下一条再左转然后再右转。你懂我的意思吗?

BNext left then right? OK.

下一条左转然后再右转,知道了。


猜你喜欢:

1.有关问路的英语情景对话

2.关于问路英语情景对话

3.有关问路英语情景对话

4.英语情景会话

5.问路常用英语对话

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章