口语英语英语突破情景对话

关于大学生英语对话阅读

本文已影响 8.66K人 

英语是国际经济、技术、信息等交流中应用最广泛的语言,也是我国基础教育中最主要的外语课程。小编精心收集了关于大学生英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于大学生英语对话阅读
  关于大学生英语对话篇1

Jean: Do you.want to know the exact date when you are dying?

你想知道自己确切死亡的日期吗?

Jaco: That's tough. I don't know. What about you?

这是个很难的问题。 我不知道。你呢?

Jean: I thought I was kind of cool. But it turns out that I belong to most of people who don't want to know.

我本来以为自己还算另类。结果发现我还是大部分不想知道那类中的一个。

Jaco: Which because?

因为?

Jean: Have you seen the Bucket List?

你有看过《遗愿清单》吗?

Jaco: That's an old one but a good one.

那部电影蛮老的啊,不过很不错。

Jean: Yeah. Two dying old men spent some quality time together. I was touched by Edward's funeral speech.

是的。两个垂死的老人在一起度过了美好时光。我被爱德华的葬礼演讲打动了。

Jaco: I was deeply impressed by the death talk. Carl and Edward was talking about being burried or cremated, which sounded funny to many people. However, I felt so moved.

我对他们的死亡对话印象非常深刻。卡尔和爱德华在讨论是土葬还是火葬。 很多人觉得这个对话很搞笑。我很有感触。

Jean: I will choose being burried. What if i feel hurt? In my hometown,it is a tradition that old people make all the clothes by themselves which they are going to wear when they meet God. My nana is making hers, which makes me very uncomfortable.

我会选择土葬。要是感觉疼痛怎么办?在我家乡,老人给自己做衣服,在他死后穿。这是一个传统。我奶奶现在在做她自己的。这让我很不舒服。

Jaco: Wow. That's uh sad. I, uh, but among all the wills, I love seeing something majestic 's mine too.

这个,很悲伤。我,嗯,但是在所有的遗愿中我最喜欢那个瞻仰一些伟大的东西。 那个也是我的遗愿。

  关于大学生英语对话篇2

Bob: This time I really doomed.

这一次我真的完蛋了.

Tom: What happened?

怎么了?

Bob: I play a serious trick to my teacher.

我这次严重地捉弄了老师。

Tom: I've had enough of your nonsense.

你开玩笑也该适可而止!

Bob: I have realized it,but it has happened already.

我知道错了,但事情已经发生了。

Tom: You should make a hearty apology to your teacher.

你应该给老师诚恳地道歉。

Bob: I have done it, but my teacher seems still angry.

我已经道歉了,但是老师似乎还是很生气。

Tom: It doesn’t matter, I think your teacher will not blame you.

没关系的,我想老师不会责怪你的。

Bob: I hope so.

希望如此了。

Tom: Cheer up, let's start our CS game.

振作点,开始我们的的CS对战吧。

  关于大学生英语对话篇3

Ann: Would you like to have a piece of cake?

要来一块蛋糕吗?

Tracy: No, thank you. I'm on a diet.

不,谢谢。我在节食。

Ann: Why? You're not fat.

为什么?你又不胖。

Tracy: I'm considering entering for the beauty contest this summer, so I must have a slender figure.

我想参加今年夏天的选美比赛,所以我得有一个苗条的身材。

Ann: Women of all shapes would be beautiful if they are self-confident.

只要有自信,各种体型的女人都很美。

Tracy: I'm afraid the judges do not think so. All the beauty contests are for slim girls only.

恐怕评委不这么想。所有的选美比赛都只为苗条的女孩敞开大门。

Ann: Well. There's a beauty contest in Thailand just for fat beauties.

泰国有一个选美比赛是专门为胖美人们而设的。

Tracy: How much do they weigh?

她们有多重?

Ann: All the beauties who entered the contest were over 80kg.

所有的参赛选手都超过80公斤。

Tracy: But I'm not fat enough to enter that contest.

但我不够胖,参加不了那个比赛。

  关于大学生英语对话篇4

Leo: Have you heard that the meat values 3000 RMB per kilo?

听说过3000块每公斤的肉吗?

Lucy: Are you talking about the dinosaur?

你说的是恐龙肉吧?

Leo: Now, look at the picture, this piece of meat weighs about 360 kilos, worth 1.08 million yuan.

来给你看看图片,这块天价“肉”重约360公斤,价值108万元人民币。

Lucy: Oh, my god! Is it a stone? It looks the same as a piece of meat, and there is even pork skin on the cover!

天啊,这是石头吗?跟肉长得一模一样啊,还有肉皮呢!

Leo: It is reported that the main components are carbonate rocks, the nature owns the superlative craftsmanship!

据说它的主要成分是碳酸岩,大自然真是鬼斧神工啊!

Lucy: There are so many kinds of the stone, is it a piece of marbled meat?

这肉石还有不同品种呢,你看,这是五花肉吧?

Leo: Yes, this just looks like a piece of frozen meat from fridge.

是啊,这块就像是刚从冰箱拿出来的冻肉。

Lucy: Then that's a plate of baked steak.

那旁边那一盘子就是烤好的牛排了!

Leo: If I were in Yunnan, I would like to go and have a look.

如果我在云南,非要去现场看看不可。

Lucy: That illustrates that it is a successful exhibition.

说明这次展览会办得很成功嘛!


看了“关于大学生英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于英语情景对话阅读

2.关于大学校园英语对话

3.大学生英语情景对话

4.大学生活常见英语对话

5.有关大学生活情景对话

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章