口语英语英语突破情景对话

关于餐馆点餐的英语对话

本文已影响 2.14W人 

随着国际化社会的逐步形成,英语国际地位确立。在市场经济不断深入发展的情势下,教育部一系列政策的相继出台,将英语课程的学习提前至小学三年级,以及奥运会、世博会等事件的推动,激发了少儿英语学习热情。小编精心收集了关于餐馆点餐的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于餐馆点餐的英语对话
  关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇1

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later?

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you.ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

  关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇2

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。您约定座位了吗?

Tom: No, Idon''t.

没有

Waiter: How many people are you together?

你们一共多少人?

Tom: Me on my own

就我一个人。

Waiter: Please follow is menu

请跟我来,这是菜单。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin special kind of desserts do you have?

请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

等我吃过主菜再点吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

好的,汤马上就会上来。

  关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇3

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

  关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇4

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

  关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇5

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。


看了“关于餐馆点餐的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关餐厅点餐的英语对话

2.餐馆用餐实用英语对话

3.实用英语情景对话之餐厅点餐

4.餐厅英语情景对话带翻译

5.关于餐厅点菜的英语对话

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章