口语英语英语突破情景对话

关于换工作的英语口语

本文已影响 1.01W人 

同学们都知道,学习英语最重要的就是要持之以恒,今天小编给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话,大家要好好看一看,背一背,学习英语就是要努力才行哦,只要这样才能更快的提高成绩哦

padding-bottom: 100%;">关于换工作的英语口语

  一为什么要辞掉这份工作

ADo you.have a minute?

你有时间吗?

BSure, what would you like to discuss?

当然,你想谈什么?

AI've made a tough decision, sir. Here's my resignation.

我下定决心了,.先生.这是我的辞职信.

BWell, I have to tell you that I'm quite surprised. Is there any possible way to change your mind?

嗯,我得告诉你我很意外.有什么办法让你改变主意吗?

AI'm afraid not, sir. I've made up my mind. It's something I have to do.

我想恐怕没有,先生.我已经打定主意了.我必须得这么做.

BCan I ask why? Were you unhappy work.ng for us?

我能知道原因吗?你在我们这里工作的不愉快?

AOh, no. not at all.

哦,不.根本没有这么回事.

BAre you planning on studying abroad?

你想出国读书?

ANo, sir.

不是,先生.

BHave you been given a better offer?

你有更好的选择?

AOh, no. I would never look for another job while working here. I think this is a fantastic place to work.

哦,不是.我在这里工作期间从来没有找到其它工作.我觉得这里工作非常好.

BWell, what's the problem then?

嗯,那到底是什么原因?

AIt's my mother. She's sick and needs soemone to take care of her. I'm the only one who can do it.

是我母亲的原因.她病了,需要有个人来照顾.我是唯一能去照顾她的人.

BI'm sorry to hear that, but you don't need to quit over that. Why don't you just take a leave of absence? We can hold your job for you until your mother gets better.

我很遗憾,不过你不用因为这个辞职,你为什么不请假呢?我们可以为你保留职位,等到你母亲康复后你可以回来复职.

AReally? I didn't know that would be possible.

真的可以吗?我不知道可以这样.

BSure, we'd be crazy to lose a good worker like you.

当然行,我们要是失去你这么优秀的员工会发狂的.

AThanks, sir.

谢谢您,先生.

  二我选择了另一家公司

AAmelia, could you spare a few minutes?

艾米利亚,你能腾出几分钟时间吗?

BSure. What do you need?

没问题,你需要什么?

AWell, I wanted to let you know that I've put in my notice.

嗯,我想告诉你我辞职了.

BReally? Why?

真的?为什么?

AIt's complicated. But bascially it boils down to one thing. This company is downsizing and I can't continue working for a company that may let me go.

原因很复杂.不过简单来说这是迟早的事情.这家公司在缩减开支,我不能待在这里等到公司解雇我才走.

BBut surely they won't fire you! You're one of the most experienced managers here!

可是,他们不可能解雇你的!你是这里最资深的经理之一啊.

AWell, to be honest, there's another reason. I've got a better offer.

嗯,坦白说,还有个原因.我有更好的选择了.

BWell that's great news! Congratulations! Where will you be located?

啊,那可是个好消息!恭喜你!你要去哪儿?

AThe head office is in New York, but I'll be dealing with overseas companies and flying to this side of the world from time to time.

那家公司的总部设在纽约,不过我要打理和海外公司的买卖,会经常飞来飞去.

BIt'll be sad to see you go, but it sounds like you're found yourself a great opportunity.

你要走的话我会很难过,不过看来你找到了更好的机会.

AI have. I feel lucky. I look forward to dealing with overseas companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.

是的.我觉得很幸运.我一直希望能同海外公司做生意,并借机会多多锻炼英文.

BI'm sorry to bring this up, but would it be possible for you to write me a letter of recommendation before you go?

我很抱歉现在想向你提个要求,你走之前可以帮我写一封介绍信吗?

AOf course I can. In fact, if there are other job opportunities at this new company, I'll recommend you personally.

当然可以.实际上,如果这家新公司有合适的工作机会的话,我个人也会推荐你的.

BThanks. I appreciate that.

谢谢.非常感谢.

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读