商务英语常用商务英语口语

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:检验商议

本文已影响 9.67K人 

Negotiation about inspection

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:检验商议
检验商议

A: Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A: 早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B: 太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A: 首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B: 好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A: 商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B: 嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A: 那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B: 根据国际惯例,检验费有出口一方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A: 我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B: 这点没问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 10 days?

A: 再复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B: 一定。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章